GTA IV - TLAD - Lost Connections

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Connections

2 posters

All In For American

x LC Nick x
    x LC Nick x
    Admin
    Admin

All In For American Empty All In For American

Post by x LC Nick x Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:30 am

Pretty much at this point in time this is seperated all the americans from the australians so there should be no conflict between the two countrys i dont know yet what to put in this topic so give me some ideas alien
    SQN Leader 095
    SQN Leader 095
    Helper
    Helper

All In For American Empty Re: All In For American

Post by SQN Leader 095 Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:04 am

As you may have guessed by the timestamps of the posts, this forum has long since been abandoned. The Lost Connections are still an active clan though. You may have seen our clan tag LCSS floating around throughout the various Xbox games as well as a few PC games.

A slight leadership change has occurred, sadly x LC Nick x is no longer with us. He dropped off the grid back in early 2010 and CMDR Trojan's account is no longer viable. Violative Loser has also undergone a name change, but I am still available. You will not be able to reach us through this website as we have moved on but I invite you to still contact me on Xbox Live via the gamer tag SQN Leader 095.

The clan has fluctuated in size over the years but I am pleased to inform you all that we are still open for membership. The goal of the clan may have changed and the segregation of global position has been removed (we don't care where you are from now) but we are still going strong.

Feel free to contact me for information and membership enquiries on Xbox Live. Gamertag: SQN Leader 095

Keep On Gaming.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:37 am