GTA IV - TLAD - Lost Connections

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Connections

3 posters

How To Join / Events

x LC Nick x
    x LC Nick x
    Admin
    Admin

How To Join / Events Empty How To Join / Events

Post by x LC Nick x Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:08 pm

Ok , so what this page will be about is the clan Lost Conecctions i dont have much to say just yet since we have just recently started the clan and i my self just got red ring the ther day so ima just keep this short and simple for now pritty much what this clan is going to be all about is australians playing togither and havign a bunch of awsome fun in event , deathmatches , normal mess around games , and mini games and a whole lot more wwe sure to think of on the way so if u are australian and want to come join Lost Connections register on the forum leave a post here and ill try to get back to you asap or if you really need to you can message the other leader of Lost Connections @ [ SQN Leader ] that is his xbox live accontin other news we are also trying to full up some postions at the moment and also trying to find someone able to record some event in the up coming future so if u like to help out with that if possible that would be great ..now its only australians for now im not to sure about any other people coming in at this stage in time but we will see so just hang around and mabye youll get your lucky ass in Wink[Edit] (24/2/09) We are now thinking of leting other people in just having chapters , as in american groups , UK group , and an aussie group new zealand will cover aussie groups..[Edit] (26/2/09) We have now made forums for american group and and aussie group feel free to browse but no trouble making in each others forums infact stay out of each others forums talk in GD if u need to chat or PM each other

Last edited by Nick on Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:48 am; edited 2 times in total
    SQN Leader 095
    SQN Leader 095
    Helper
    Helper

How To Join / Events Empty Re: How To Join / Events

Post by SQN Leader 095 Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:38 pm

Hi as the 2nd leader of the Lost Connection i provide a second person for you to approach about becoming a member of the Lost Connection's but ultimatley it is up to both Nick and I to make a consecutive descision about your admision. we can also decide to put you on a trial probationary period if you do not strike us as taking enough initiative. All in all we are a rather relaxed group and have as much fun as possible.
    CMDR Trojan
    CMDR Trojan

How To Join / Events Empty Message From The VP

Post by CMDR Trojan Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:51 pm

Hi I'm CMDR Trojan the vice president of The LC I will be one of the people to talk to for iniciation's and questions. I also will be very Happy if u treat people of the clan nice and bash people off there bikes with a bat lolz Jkz but serious just talk to us to have a great time.
    SQN Leader 095
    SQN Leader 095
    Helper
    Helper

Post by SQN Leader 095 Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:05 am

As you may have guessed by the timestamps of the posts, this forum has long since been abandoned. The Lost Connections are still an active clan though. You may have seen our clan tag LCSS floating around throughout the various Xbox games as well as a few PC games.

A slight leadership change has occurred, sadly x LC Nick x is no longer with us. He dropped off the grid back in early 2010 and CMDR Trojan's account is no longer viable. Violative Loser has also undergone a name change, but I am still available. You will not be able to reach us through this website as we have moved on but I invite you to still contact me on Xbox Live via the gamer tag SQN Leader 095.

The clan has fluctuated in size over the years but I am pleased to inform you all that we are still open for membership. The goal of the clan may have changed and the segregation of global position has been removed (we don't care where you are from now) but we are still going strong.

Feel free to contact me for information and membership enquiries on Xbox Live. Gamertag: SQN Leader 095

Keep On Gaming.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:53 pm